Buy Moto G 2nd Generation from flipkart at best price.
Buy Cheap and best selfie stick by clicking on the below buy now button from amazon.
But After searching I found one more selfie stick which is more cheap and good also at snapdeal, check the following link
With the increase in use of smartphones, tablets and various electronics gadgets demand for more battery backup is also increased. But the battery backup from all companies who make these gadgets is limited. So need of power bank is their. So what basically a Power bank is “Power bank serve as an ‘extra battery’ or external charger for your phone or other electronic devices which provides you the facility to charge your phone on the go”.
After Searching many power banks I found the “iHave ia1310 Boss 10000mAH Power Bank” the best one.
The most obvious reason for my this conclusion is that I have been using this power bank from past 2 months and this is working absolutely fine and also the following protection features which were the main reason why I bought this power bank.
It provides Multiple Protections:-
- Short-circuit protection
It will automatically provide protection for main board and battery cell when there is abnormal short-circuit.
- Input overvoltage protection
The process of OVP circuit prevents overvoltage to protect the circuit.
- Over current protection
The output current can be intelligently detected, when the output current is over limitation, it will be automatically off to protect device.
- Overcharging and over discharging protection
The increased protective device can effectively protect Boss against overcharging and over discharging.
- Resetting protection
If any unstable situation influences the normal use of Boss, just charge Boss and then it can be normally used.
- Reverse charging protection
When one data cable connects input and output interface, the circuit will automatically break off to protect device.
- Output overvoltage protection
The output voltage can be intelligently real-time detected, when the output voltage is over limitation, it will be automatically off to protect device.
When the word Cryptography comes in mind then one Author which strikes is William Stallings. Because William Stallings is the best author in the field of security. His way of writing and technique of explaining the concept is superb. Moreover If you are new to security field and don’t know anything about this. Then this book is best suited for you because you will learn from bottom to top every concept related to security.
And Amazon provides the cheapest book online. So click on Shop Now above and get this book for cheapest price.
If you are a budding computer science engineer. Then you must be enthusiastic in learning about Software Engineering.
Then Best Software Engineering Book which you can buy is Fundamentals of Software Engineering by Rajib Mall
And Amazon provides the cheapest book online. So click on Shop Now above and get this book for cheapest price.
If You are a computer science student, then u will surely get this subject in your curriculum.
So if you are planning to buy this book for the cheapest price, then use e-commerce website. Because e-commerce websites provides cheapest books. So if you want Discrete Event System Simulation 5th Edition then amazon is the best option as they provide the cheapest book online.
Keep Checking this blog for more cheapest books.
Do you also want to blog like a renowned blogger? When I started blogging, I was an amateur blogger, I was blogging because it was fun and it was something I enjoyed doing. I’m sure that you are also one of those budding blogger, who is trying your luck in the field of blogging to earn money or to make a name or just out of passion. For whatever reason you are blogging, what’s important is how well you are doing. If you are spending 2 hours a day on your blog and the results are not up to the mark, it’s time for you to re-think your strategy. If you are not motivated, you should read this blogger motivation guide, it will surely make you feel refresh and will also help you get your blogging mojo back.
What’s important in blogging is, keep learning something new; implement it and share it with others who are new to it. This article will provide some practical insight and motivate you to leave your amateur seat and blog like a pro-blogger. So without wasting anytime, let’s see what you can do to make you blog like a professional blogger.
Why you should blog like a professional blogger?
One thing that you should always keep in mind while doing anything is to make most out of it. If you are just one out of millions of mediocre blogger, it’s time for you to take an action and move one or multiple steps ahead. Here I’m sharing tips that I have learned in the tenure of 5 years of blogging and if you follow them, in next 30 days you will become a better blogger than what you are today.
Nothing is worse than taking an advice from a non-confident person. When you are blogging; sharing anything without being confident is making you lose more credibility than making. Always remember, “You can build the credibility by not losing it“. Think of the factor that makes you trust a person, and when it comes to blogging it’s much easier because it’s not your physical presence, it’s your words that matters the most. Now, question is how can you become a confident blogger and create an impression of the same.
- Your posts and writing style: Your writing is what makes all the difference. There is one tip that I always follow, I imagine that you are sitting on an empty chair in-front of me, and I’m talking to you. If your blogging is more in a conversation way, you are more likely to leave a foot-print. Do notice the number of times I use “you” in this article, because this article is for you and you only. It’s just one person and that is “you” who is reading this article. Another thing to improve in your writing is using “I” instead of “we”, as people who are not so confident use “We” to avoid taking responsibility for their work. If it’s a one man show blog, why do you need to use “We” ?
- Your blog design: I’m sure you must have been to a restaurant and been in a situation where a waiter’s impression is created by what he is wearing. I’m more likely to tip a waiter who is in a uniform than the one who is not. When you are working online, it’s your design which is the suit and you are the waiter. If your blog design is unpleasant and doesn’t leaves a good impression, you are not likely to get a tip i.e: convert one-time visitor into subscriber. So get rid of all jumble-bumble from your blog, and have a neat and professional looking design which reflects you and your blog personality. Do remember, your blog design is the first point of content and first impression lasts forever.
- Come out of the closet: How many popular blogger you know of? Check out this awesome inforgraphic of Professional bloggers and ask how many of them you know of ? If you know even 2 or 3 of them, ask why and how do you know them? It’s because they didn’t hide in the closet like you. All these successful bloggers have given a face to their brand along with their name, and you can see that on their blog. Isn’t it easier to connect to a person rather than a brand? It’s high time for you to make some pro-active changes on your blog and show who is the person behind that awesome blog, and mr. that’s you. Add an author box, add few details about you in your blog about page, add your profile in the blog sidebar. Make sure that you add a good-looking picture of yours and add a seductive bio. If not seductive, write a description about yourself in a way that people can relate to and connect with.
- Be honest and don’t doubt yourself: “Honesty is the best policy‘ and this is what we have learnt in our kinder garden, but with time we know that it’s hard to live by that rule. How many times in a day you lie about little things? When I calculated this about me, I realised that I lie for very small things which are not even intentional. We lie because we want other’s to be happy and we don’t want to hurt them. This is one of the biggest crime we commit to ourself. When we lie to please people, somewhere we are not listening to our inner-self, and soon we turn into people pleaser. Take this as a challenge, and for next 7 days try to be complete honest. Be honest with your offline and online life, and tell me how this changed your life. I started this as an experiment and within 7 days I started feeling the difference. Now, it’s been a month and apart from 2-3 instances where I lied, my life has not only changed but improved a lot. Not lying taught me how to say “No” and my confidence level has gone up ever since. Once you do this, it will have a positive impact in your writing and your online presence.
Become an Authority blogger:
It doesn’t matter how good your opinion is, until you are not establishing yourself as an authority or your blog as an authoritative blog, no body is going to believe you. Now the question is how can you become an authoritative blogger? Funny thing here is, you already know the answer and it’s very easy. If you have already made changes suggested in above point (Confidence), you are more likely to become an authoritative blogger.
Now, it’s time to leverage the power of social-media and establish yourself as an authoritative person in your niche. Let’s start with fixing your social-media presence, and start by updating your social-media profile details. Ensure that your social-media profile is like your resume and reflects your personality. Use same profile image everywhere (Twitter, Fb, G+, Gravatar, etc…) to stand out and make it easier for people to recall you.
Always share your opinion about the burning topics in your niche or hot topics around the globe. Yes, your opinion might not be as good as an industry expert, but it will still be better than many of the people who are following you. If you start doubting yourself at any moment.
Put others before you:
One of the most common attribute of a successful person is, they give credits to people for their work. Whereas a shallow person will neither talk about others work nor share it with others. If you are still one of those who are not so vocal and doesn’t give credits to people for their work, you are standing on the other side of the fence. Like I said above come out of the closet, and share your liking with others. Don’t thrive for likes or comment, rather share or give credit to anyone you think they deserve.
Don’t just create relation, get into inner circle:
You must have heard a lot about “Networking is the key to success” and it’s important to build a strong network of people around you. Guess what, this is one of the most-important thing to do in every aspect of your life ( Online or offline). What makes a difference is becoming a part of someone’s inner-circle. Many of you might have read a lot about successful people and have them on your social-media profile, but you are not a part of their inner-circle. You are just one of those thousand people they have be-friended on Facebook or have met in one of the blogging events. Your goal is to become a part of their inner-circle and become a companion when they want you to be around. This will happen when you lose that “Im a blogger” attitude and work on building a meaningful connection.
Smart work rather than hard work :
No matter in what niche you are doing business, it’s smart work which will take you to places. Yes, working hard is important but working smart is more important than working hard. If you are spending every day 2 hours for writing blog posts and not working on promoting it, you will be the same person even after a year or two. Yes, your blog will grow and you will get more traffic and make more money, but you will still be slower than rest of the crowd.
There are people who have just started online but are making million of dollars because of their smart-work & ideas. Let me not confuse you between an idea and smart work, as both are closely related. Without a good idea, no work will give you a better result. When it comes to working smart, all I could suggest is pick the right set of blogging tools, understand the value of time and work on time-management to become more productive. Maintain a perfect balance between your social and personal life, because if you want to succeed, you have to be a happy person and that will happen when you are satisfied with your life in 360* (In all the aspects of life).
Value your time and have a team
If you are a regular reader of MastiCafe, I’m sure you must have heard me saying “Time is money“, and I will keep repeating it till the time you mail me and tell me “Yes Manveer, I believe that time is money!”. You might be having 30-40 great ideas, but alone it will take a lot of time to execute them. When you have a team of people working, you are more likely to get all the ideas turning into reality.
I have shared all the important points which will help you to grow big and achieve more than what you getting right now. If you have read this article word by word, make sure you pick those points which you believe will improve your blogging career and make you blog like other pro-bloggers.
Do let me know which of the above tips you will be working on, and how are you planning to start? If you need help with any of these points, feel free to ask me via comment. If you find this article useful, do consider sharing it on Facebook and Google plus for others.